- The controller of your personal data is:
The Operator of the service is Celiko S.A. with registered seat at ul. Św. Antoniego 71, 61-359 Poznań, entered into the National Court Register – register of entrepreneurs by the DISTRICT COURT POZNAŃ-NOWE MIASTO I WILDA IN POZNAŃ, VIII COMMERCIAL DIVISION OF THE NATIONAL COURT REGISTER under the number KRS 0000190907, holder of VAT ID (NIP) 7820069750, statistical no. REGON 630179385, with stock capital of PLN 550,000.00.
- Personal data are processed for purposes resulting from their function: on the basis of the User’s consent and whenever the law authorizes the Operator to process personal data under legal regulations or for the purpose of implementing an agreement concluded by the parties.
- The service uses functions of collecting information about Users and saving them in the following way:
- information provided in forms voluntarily,
- cookies saved by end devices,
- gathering www server logs by the hosting operator Ogicom Spider Sp. z o.o. S.K.A., www.ogicom.pl.
- The User has the right to access his or her personal data, correct, delete or restrict the processing of them, the right to object or file a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- The Operator has the right to render User’s personal and other data available to entities authorized under respective legal regulations.
- Complaints and objections concerning personal data processing by the service should be reported by electronic mail to: email@example.com.
Information in the forms
- The service may gather information provided by the User voluntarily.
- Additionally, the server may save information about connection parameters (time tags, IP addresses).
- The data provided in the forms are processed for the purpose resulting from a specific form, e.g. to handle service reports or trade contacts.
Information about cookies
- are saved in the memory of Your device (computer, smartphone, etc.),
- enable the use of all functions of the service,
- make no changes in Your device’s settings.
- Using relevant options of Your browser, You can:
- delete cookies,
- The cookies in the service are used:
- to save information about the User’s session,
- for statistical purposes,
- for marketing purposes,
- to render the service functions.
- Cookies may be saved in the User’s devices by external entities cooperating with the Operator. Using the cookies the Operator does not identify the User based on information stored in them.
- To find out how to manage and disable cookies in Your browser, read the help file of the browser. You can access such information by pressing the F1 key in the browser.
- Information about certain behaviors of the Users are stored as logs at the server layer. The data are used for service administration exclusively and to ensure the most efficient provision of hosting services.
- 2. The browsed resources are identified based on URL’s. Additionally, the following may be stored:
- inquiry incoming time,
- response sending time,
- name of client station – identification by HTTP,
- information about errors in HTTP transactions,
- URL of the website previously visited by the User (refer link) if the Service is accessed through a link,
- information about the User’s browser,
- information about IP address.
- The aforementioned data are not associated with individual persons browsing the sites.
- The data are used for server administration purposes only.